Saturday, November 14, 2009

wow!!

You know sometimes in life we just never know who we are gonna meet! Who might need our smiling face to cling on for one more day! I feel like sometimes I need every waken moment with my friends that I have! We never know when it might be there time to go so cling on as long as you can! Life is a precious gift and I cherish every moment with them! Thanks kiersten for standing by me for all you've done! Its been a true blessing for you to come in my life! Thanks to my family for truly standing by me for ever! You've been a great tree to lean on! Thanks! I love you all! With out friends even the ones that are gone we still have to thank them to for showing us something! It just wasn't meant to be that your not in my life anymore! Just like the sun, friends come and go to fill a purpose! Thanks to everyone! Good nite blog! Its been a wonderful day! Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment