Tuesday, May 11, 2010

took a trip down memory lane

Not even realizing today was my aunts birthday! I took a trip down memory lane! Eating my lunch today and my fork broke! I ended up just picking the stuff by hand and eating it that way! As I was eating I kept feeling like someone was laughing at me! I just closed my eyes for a minute and I saw my grandmother and aunt looking at me and laughing! I had bbq sauce all over my face! I heard in my mind aunt jeanette say that damn christy aint right! Mamaw said that's my girl I raised her right! There aint no shame in me what so ever! Its just amazes me how the littlest things remind me of them! It just takes time for all broken hearts to be healed and all wounds to heal but the scar is there to stay! My heart is scarred from so many losses that it might not ever heal! Well, blog that's my thoughts for 2nite! I'm headed to find mamaw in my dreams! Watch out uncle paul ur up next! Good nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment