Sunday, February 27, 2011

Choices

There comes a time in our lives we have to rethink the choices we made! But never forget the choices that u made whether good or bad remember them as either a lesson learned or a lesson taught! Life is full of them, some come natural some come by sheer luck! Others are just made for us! Never does a day go by that we aren't faced with a choice to make! Its been a big part of our lives since we entered this world! We was faced with the choice to breathe on our own or ask for help! So as you see choices have been part of us since day one! I've made many choices that I regret and many choices that have taught me many lessons! I feel great bout my choices because they they have been a great lesson! I don't feel like I've been the best person I could of been but you I've come a long ways in my life! Choices are there to be made! Life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment