Monday, September 26, 2011

Q & A from some readers!

Wow! Just checked email and I have quite a few readers! Thanks to everyone that takes the time To read my useless and random thoughts! Thanks! Here's the questions so far! Keep them coming!

1. How long have you known you was different? Well, actually all my life I've felt different and at the age of 10 I kissed my first girl and it really got me when I enjoyed it!

2. When did you first act on your feelings? Sexually and physically?
Hmmm well my first sexual encounter was in 2002 before I met my husband and that was my first physical encounter too!

3. When did you come out to your parents, husband and etc.?  I came out fully to my husband in 2002 before he ever asked me to marry him! We was dating and I told him I was bi! I came out to my mom and dad new years day 2009 because at that point I had gotten to the point I was tired of hiding my true feelings! Several of my friends have known most of my life have known since Jr high school! And rest of my family found out round the time my parents did! It took a lot of years to come out but it also feels better when u do!

4. The girl You talk about in your blogs I Think her name is missy how did y'all meet and why did y'all break up? We met actually thru a mutual friend on MySpace long before Facebook! Back in 2007 I was looking for a friend to hang out with while my husband worked and we hit it off and formed a relationship and then we broke up because one she was talking to other women while telling me she loved me and two because I realized how much my husband truly loved me and wanted me! And how much I loved him!

5. What was your first time like? From a bi curious reader! It was Great just what I thought it would be not gonna go into details here but ill reply to u privately!

Last but not least just in!
6. Missy is your true female love what's gonna happen if she gets tired of waiting on you?
We have an agreement that if she finds the person That makes her happy then by all means I'm not gonna stop her because I want her happy too! I wouldn't never ask her to wait on me! We have a Great friendship that is there and the understanding that she's single and I'm not!

Thanks for all the questions and keep them coming! Thanks again!
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment