Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time has come..........

If you not happy in the life that your living then you hold the power in your hand to change the direction your life is going. All you have to do is say I can't keep on living like this and I will not live like this anymore. As you read those words if you feel like your unhappy then change your way of life. If you feel unappreciated then don't do the things that most would appreciate and when you stop doing things for others then they will see that you was the one that helped them or made them see that they are not appreciating you like they should. Its been brought to my attention today that I've touched a few peoples lives with the things that I post on facebook. Others might see it as just another post but someone was reading it and it touched them. That made me feel great because what I write 99% of the time is from my own mind and heart. I feel it so i post it. If you like then you know that you have felt at some point in your life the same way but didn't know how to word it or say it. I try not to offend anyone but sometimes I do. This was a status from earlier today: At the time you wish that your life was better, think of all the people that are suffering everyday with something like cancer, RA, lupus, and other things! Then try walking a mile in there shoes and see if your life is really as bad as you think!! So thank god every day that your healthy!!! Have a good day all peace!!!. Several people said christy you hit home with that one.. Before that one I posted this one:Even though you might not think about it! But every little thing you do is appreciated by someone! Not everyone will say thank you but you know the one above is keeping up with the small things and when that day comes you'll get all the thanks you've missed out on hearing!! So never fear your thanks will come soon enough! Those are just a few that I can remember. But this next topic is something that has struck me as needing to be said a few times. One Voice can change the world. If your willing to stick your neck out and speak up then your voice can lead other to do things and help you change the world. With that being said thats why we register to vote and thats why we vote for the one that we think is the best .... If only you would use your voice to do that very thing then the world would be a better place. Thanks for reading my blog and PEACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment