Monday, December 31, 2012

New year

This year is ending better than it started! Sometimes I'm proud but sometimes I'm not!  I'm happy with my marriage, but something is missing still! I know what it is just finding it! I've tried but come up empty handed! I miss having that girl on the side! I miss missy, most of all I miss Natasha she made me feel like I was wanted like missy did! I've got a friend that I'm talking too and I really think once our schedules aline then, we will be great friends and maybe more! I just need that touch of a woman!! I need that occasional encounter with a female that I just can't get with Corey! Life is just crazy! One day I'll be happy and when that day comes!! I just hope it's soon! I miss having that friend that I need!! But new year and a new day or a new life! Just hope that my friend works out!! I really like her!! Well blog ill keep you posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment