Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bucket List

10. See every MLB baseball team in their home stadium (been to Atlanta)
9. See every NFL football team in their home stadium 
8. Visit Australia
7. Visit any foreign country 
6. Visit Vietnam Wall with my father
5. Travel to all 50 states via car, boat or train
4. Visit Canada
3. Take a cruise
2. Take a trip with a friend anywhere that friend wants to go
1. Ill tell you when the other ten are accomplished! 

If I ever get any of these things done ill be the happiest person in the world! I may never get to check one thing off before my time but its nice to dream! Maybe one day ill be able to do what I want and finish my bucket list! All the things listed here are attainable but not sure if ill be able to do any of them! Dreams may never come true! But ill enjoy dreaming them!   

No comments:

Post a Comment