Monday, June 29, 2009

The Gift of a Friend

Sometimes, i get in the mood to find things that explain my feelings at the time.. Last night I sat up part of the night thinking about we all know when Christy thinks its not a good thing. I was thinking about my grandmother. So today I took a little time to put my self in the life of my friends, I feel like that I might of failed a few of you as a friend but then gained a few of yours trust and respect. Thanks for that. Im not as hard on myself as you might think but life is great when it all works out ok.. So to all the people out there that i call my friend..


The Gift Of Friends
by Karin Schaefer
There are days whenbubbling from us comesthe innocent child within,who giggles at the little thingsand wears a silly grin.There are days whenmelancholy comes tovisit for a while;the mind feels tired, the body weak;we have no strength to smile.There are days whenjoy abundantgrabs a hold of you and me;wraps us up in all it's splendor,lifts us up and sets us free.There are days whensorrow wraps usin its cloak of grief and fear,'till our hearts ache to the breaking,'till our eyes can't shed a tear.There are days whenlove bestows uswith its wonderment and light;with its beauty and its mystery,its power and its might.And there are days whenlife rewards usand seems to make amendsby granting us a marvelous gift,the precious gift of Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment