Thursday, July 2, 2009

.................................. never ending..............

I have a love for somethings that seem to never end. Then i have hate for somethings that come so quick that I forgot that i even hated them. With that being said, I have a love for friendship, fishing, my husband, fishing, my family, camping, fishing, my job(some days), and fishing. Out of all the things I hate the love outways them all. Thanks to the friends in my life, I have overcome some much need things to overcome. They have stood by me thru it all. The biggest supporter has been of course my husband. He has supported me when, he could of walked out of my life. But did he No.. He stood there and took the abuse that I threw at him and kept on walking. Missy has been thru some abuse over these past three years that no one in this life should have to ever go thru.. Thanks to you both. My family has seen me sad, happy and even to the point i just want to give up. Yea my mom has been thru a lot of pain staking years of my life. But she too supported me thru it all. Thanks mom.. My dad on the other hand has been there in his only little way. He has been there in my thoughts and has helped me become a strong woman. But thanks to you too dad. Now, some friends i have made have seen me at times when i have been the best person i possible could be. Then some have seen me the total bitch that i am. I can be a bitch and I know..... But, the one thing that makes me the happiest is Fishing, i can't tell you why but then again i know why. It makes me feel free, i can be who i wanna be with out any judgement at all. I can be who i have longed to be. Thanks to the world of a fishing pole. Its what i want and its what i feel makes me the happiest. But i wanted to take the time to thank the people that have made a difference in my life. thanks for the support the pain staking times i have given you all. thanks for it all. Thanks for helping me out of my lowest points in my life that I can possiblly be. thanks.. thanks for it all. Well, i have to get in bed and the cats are fighting and one is peeing on my side of the bed and im about to kill them both. gotta change sheets one more time.... good night world. and good day to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment