Monday, July 13, 2009

happiness

Can be found many different ways! Some find it by drinking, playing video games, or even just have a conversation with someone! As I said earlier in a blog that I was looking for something! This weekend I found it! Happiness is what my body was longing for! I found it doing what I love that's fishing! Now I'm asking myself if that's what makes you happy then why don't you do it more often! Or maybe try to find it somewhere else! The computer adds a little happiness in my life but I feel it also cause a few problems in my life too! Now its time for christy to figure out what else can make me happy! I need to figure out how to make christy happy! I feel like times I'm losing everyone around me cause I'm not happy! But that's part of life! Good night world! Tomorrows a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment