Tuesday, July 7, 2009

have you ever?

Felt like your body was searching for something that you can't seem to find? Well, this very moment in time I have that feeling! I can't tell you why I can't tell you what nor can I tell how I'm gonna find it! BĂșt what I can tell you is that we have learned many lessons in life that have taught us something for greater than anything else in life can! I feel like if I could just fly away to an unknown place away from the world, phone, computer and finer things in life I might feel like the person I need to be! I'd find the time to search my heart, soul and every inch of my body for the answer I'm looking for! The other day I had the pleasure of having supper with a very couragous woman who has is fighting a battle that most people will not ever have to indur! She fighting breast cancer! Thanks to you nita I can feel proud when I say that I have met a person that doesn't care what people think bout her hair! She makes you look at her and say that's a strong woman to go out with out a wig on or hat on and be who she wants to b with out any cares to what people might care or think! Thanka Nita for giving me the strength to care on when I might want to give up! Its just a matter of searching for that person you wanna be! Thanks for the support and the caring that will come! Its something only christy can find! Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment