Sunday, July 19, 2009

thanks to good friends

I'm sitting outside in the cool breeze that has made me feel like a human again! I've taken somethings for granted of this life time but then don't we all take things for granted? Well one thing that I cherish the most in this life is the good friends that I have made of this life time! Last night I got to see first hand what good friends are! I was invited to a kindergarden graduation party for a special person that I don't even know that well! But I have seen him like other kids grow up thru pictures! Its amazing how much a person learns bout someone thru a photo! Its also amazing how much we can fall in love with a person and they never know what the truly mean to you! I love my good friends with all my little pea picking heart can love them! Thanks to you all and you know who you are I have made it thru this life with a big heart and an open mind! So as I sit here and listen to the sounds of nature it just makes me feel like the person I want to be! Never have I told anyone this but right now, I'm tired! I'm hopelessly floating around with nothing holdin me down! The ra is killing me dearly! I just feel like giving up like I have said before! But I'm truly not a giver upper ill fight toe to toe and eye to eye with what I feel is what christy wants! Hope you all have a good day! Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment