Monday, August 3, 2009

how much more can i take

The saying that GOD only puts as much as he thinks you can handle! Well, right now I feel like he has put me to the test to see how well ill handle it all! Right now the things on me is this: Coreys dad went in the hospital on friday for chest pain! He thought it was just heart burb by what he had eaten! Well, it wasn't he has had another heart attack! I prayed that he would come thru it all! Everyone around me has prayed for him! Thanks! I'm here to say that GOD does answer prayers! Today he went into surgery came out with a stint and one that was cleaned out! I felt a sigh of relief when corey called me and told me! Only to hang up the phone and get another call from my stepmother carol that she was headed to the hospital with my dad! I laid my head on the counter and asked GOD what have I done to get all this at one time! My dad is losing blood and not sure where its coming from! I'm feel like that he is going to be ok and all this is just a great test from GOD! I'm a strong willed woman and I'm going to make it thru all this with a better understanding of what GOD has in store for me! Its just a test that I guess we don't ever want to have to take! Thanks to all my friends and family! They have stood behind me thru it all! Maybe one day ill be able to stand behind them! Thanks! Love you all! Tomorrow is infusion day! So ill be on cloud 9 tomorrow! Thanks to good meds!

No comments:

Post a Comment