Monday, August 10, 2009

my own poem

These words are straight out of the horses mouth. I was laying in bed one night thinking and thought you know Christy you have an ability that is hidden. This is my own poem and you can tell me what you think and what i need to do to make it better. Just a rough Draft. So im open for suggestions.

Friends by Christy
Friends come in all shapes, forms and fashions!
Some last, some go but all make a lasting impression on you!
Friends hear you when your sad, angry and hurting!
They stand by you thru it all!
Never leaving your side cause that's what friends are for!
Friends are gifts from GOD to cherish, hold and even teach us a lesson or two!
We never know when we might lose them!
GOD just puts them here for us to grow!
Thanks for being my friend!

Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment