Thursday, August 27, 2009

angel in hiding

Angel in hiding
By Christy
As the morning mist
Slow rises from the water! I see a face that looks familar!
I keep looking the more I look I see her wings! She's watching me but behind the misty air!
I keep stare as I begen to see her slowly fading!
I look up to the sky and said lord if that's my angel you sent to watch over me then why did she leave so quick?
Lord replied, christy, she never left you just can't see her! If I tell you her real name then I wouldn't b able to keep her watching you!

Thanks for takin the time to read this I know it needs some work but its just my thoughts! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. U need to do alot more writing . Your an amazing woman with a gift from god. Pease use it Jellybean. I'm so proud of you and honored to call you friend. I love you.

    ReplyDelete