Thursday, August 13, 2009

we learn many things in life

A friend called me the other day and just wanted to talk! She told me that she had met a guy online and this guy had told her all the things we woman want to here but didn't tell her he was married until she had almost left her husband! When she met this guy her and her husband wasn't on the best of terms! She almost lost her best friend in this little ordeal cause he had set up an account on gmail that looked like her account and made her best friend believe it was her! She finally saw thru him and realized what he was really! Then she called me today and during this time he caused her a big cell bill! Cause he didn't live in mississippi! So I guess we all can learn from this that if the story is too good to be true then you need to look past them and see the inner truth! Just like my friend did! So then think bout it before you lose everything you have! Thanks for a lesson that I'm proud I didn't have to learn! Good night

1 comment: