Sunday, August 23, 2009

"To the world you are one peson, to one person you are the world"

That pharse is so true, its a saying that so many people have never heard! It says a lot bout a person just by putting a few words down in a sentence! In this world I'm just like everyone else I'm just a human! But to a few people I'm there world! I'm their rock I'm their shoulder and I'm their ear to hear! To other people I might just be someone that's easy to talk to! By many people just in this past week I have been told that I have a huge heart that's constantly yearning to give something! A customer told me the other day that he loved me cause he always knew I would give 110% if and when he asked me to do something! He also said christy ur a good listner and got a heart of gold! Never does a day go by that I don't feel welcomed by someone! More people love me than I will ever know! From old men that are lonely to old women that are stubborn and sit in there ways to my mom who I love dearly but don't show it like I should and to someone like carol that just needs tech support on hand for all her technical issues! Love you carol Can't leave out corey he demands more of my heart than I probably give him! Love you baby! Next is my best friend missy, don't get me wrong we have had our ups and downs but thru it all we managed to keep one thing and that is our friendship! Love ya girl! Sometimes life isn't what we think it should be but when it gives us a kick in the butt what do we do! We keep on trucking along! Ok everyone, its time for me to close this blog on a happy note! One day soon I'm going to feel like a new person not hurt, not want nuthing or not need nuthing! Thanks for the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment