Monday, September 7, 2009

Another Poem(deep thoughts)

Before you read this blog. I have been depressed lately. When im down i write like im blue. I seem to write better when im down and out than i do when im up and happy. Do you think that its something telling me that I need to move on. Its not meant for anyone right now. I just had to put my feelings down on paper.

You never know until its to late

As I sit here thinking about the moments we had,
the times we spent together.
I never thoughtthis day would come that I would say goodbye.
I didn't realize it until it was too late,
i never thought you would ever leave me,or betray me.
I know that I have hurt you.
Its never to late to tell someone how you feel,
its never to late until they are gone for good.
Then its too late, no turning back.
You never will know how much I loved you.
Cause you never gave me a chance to tell you.
Maybe one day you will see that I was the only one
that still loved you and wanted to keep you here!
I maybe gone in your life but your still here in my mind.
The memories of us plays thru my head constantly,
hoping that one day you will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment