Saturday, September 26, 2009

weak

I'm weak, I'm tired of fighting a losing battle! I feel that I can't continue on! I lost my best friend to lies and now I must move on! With good support from my family and friends that are true then, I'm slowly picking up the pieces! My husband is great! I thank god every day that I found him those 7 yrs ago! Its been a rough 7 yrs but we managed to hang on! No one ever said life was easy, no one said life would be a dream! I love u baby! Your great thanks for it all! Your a wonderful addition to my family! All things get better with time! It heals all wounds! But, corey is telling me to put that damn phone down and go to sleep lol! Cause my blackberry is my life! I told missy well u have be offically deleted out of my life! Me and carol laugh cause its true she was! My blackberry doesn't bare nuthing to remind me of her! Love to all, peace to all! And to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment