Saturday, January 9, 2010

happy birthday mamaw

On this day back in 1924 a very special lady in my life was born! It doesn't seem right for her to have been gone from us so early in life! Today she would of been 86! I miss her more and more everyday! Its been a life to remember the good, bad and ugly! She never wanted any of us to want for anything! If she had it we had it, if it was hers it was ours! In april of 01 the lord called this angel home! It was her time, she'd done her duty to this great country we live in, she'd raised 9 kids all alone because her husband died in 73! She had a heart of gold and a sense of humor that'd knock ur socks off! I just hope that today she celebrated this day with everyone that's gone before her, and after her! I know she's having a blast! With time our wounds of loss are healed, but never ever forgotten! They leave a lasting memory and one that we will forever cherish! Thanks for the memories!! May you rest in peace my best friend! One I could tell the world to and knew she'd never tell anyone! Good night blog! I miss you mamaw! Tell'em all I said hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment