Sunday, April 4, 2010

new begining

A much needed relief finally came my way in the best way possible! I couldn't ask for a more pleasant begining than the one I got today! I've wait almost 4 yrs for her to finally realize its to late to turn back the hands of time! I hope she can life the life that she wants without regrets! I'm picking up the pieces and rekindling the flame that still burns for my husband! I couldn't begin to tell u why I cheated on him in the first place especially with that crazy bitch! I truly believe she's been brain washed and led off the deep end with no floaties! But, if she was drowning right in front of me I think I'd have to say I'd keep on going and not stop to help! She's so far gone there's no helping her! I'm not one to be so cold hearted but you have one shot if u shoot me then its over! Thanks to my good friend cheryl that told me to keep away I finally listened! Well, now my only problem is hoping that I don't have to have knee replacement surgery! I feel so bad it hurts so bad that I just want to cut it off! Good nite blog! I'm off to lala land!

No comments:

Post a Comment