Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Well, christmas has come and gone! Its left me hurting on the outside because I haven't had my infusion! No one cares about that! Best friend doesn't care, if she did she would of let me slept yesterday and not made me get out of house! My husband could care less if he cared he would of cooked me supper tonight like I asked him nicely too! This might be my last blog post because tonight I'm gonna end my life! If I end it then no one will have to see me hurt and want have no one to worry about anymore! They want have to help me when I need help, do things for me I can't do! And then I want say the things I say when my feelings are hurt! I want call the man I love a sorry bastard when he's really not! I want call him a low life fucker when he's really not! I want be here to tell my best friend how I feel and hurt her no more! I want be here to make them smile when they need it! Ill be but a memory in there book of memories! Which is where I want to be because that way I want have to hurt anymore! Ill never hurt again, hurt anyone again, ill never cuss the ones I love again! Ill be in the place where I need to be! Away from this place and the people that I love that say they love me! Life is just a dream and I'm not living my dream! If I was id still be working and wouldn't be saying the things to hurt the people I love! To hell with life! I'm ready to end it! I'm ready to leave this world! Good bye world its been a nice long road that I'm ready to come to an end! Peace, love and fucking happiness to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment