Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hmmmm

Thanksgiving was great! Got to spend sometime with my family that I don't get to see much! Life is looking good! I guess I've abandoned my blog cause I really don't have much to write about anymore! My life isn't a big mess like it was! In less than 8 days ill be taking a trip with a life long friend to tunica for my birthday! I'm excited bout this! She and I go way back! I love her dearly and would do anything in the world for her! Been many years since we've had time to spend with each other and its gonna be great! I love u margie!
I'm still hanging on to the promise I made yes its been hard, I've almost slipped a few times but didn't! I'm a good girl! But I'm also in need of the touch of a woman! I just want one to snuggle with that's all! I can't do anymore cause I promised someone I wouldn't! So if ur reading this and want mind me holding u then please contact me! Cause I'm in need! Thanks! Good night blog don't got anything else to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment