Saturday, July 2, 2011

Been a while!

I guess too much has been going on that I just haven't found time to really sit down and write! I feel as if I need to get a little things off my chest! So fair warning if you read this and it pisses you off then take it as a challenge to do better! First, I'm disabled and it pisses me off to see capable adults not willing to work but wanna live off mom, dad, grandma who ever! It also pisses me off that they can sit around and complain Bout it when mom, dad or who ever doesn't give to them anymore! Its like This get up off Your lazy ass and find a job at McDonald's if you have too! Ugh! Secondly, yes my husband and I have our ins and outs and ups and Downs but he's the only one that I love deeply and would jump in front of a train to save! I love this man! Yes I Have a select few friends that I'd do the same! But as far as just because Nope Never gonna happen! Its like this I've become a born again Christian and I'm going to start living like one!  I'm one of gods children and by golly I'm gonna live like it! I've waited too long to put him on the back burner! He deserves to be first again in my life! So I've decided that its time to start making a few changes! So be prepared in near future to see a changed Christy! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment