Friday, November 11, 2011

Testing

Today I had an upper GI done and then he said its looks Norma but they did a few biopsy's to test for other things! Im in some pretty major pain tonight!
I think the next blog I write will be where I got a divorce from this man that im married too! I just feel like he thinks im faking it cause his mom said Tonight that She though I was too! I just don't get it! Hell if I was faking I wouldnt go thru all I go thru on a daily basis! And I wouldn't be here fighting for my right to live! I'd killed myself long time ago! Ugh! This man called me a baby and said I was spoiled cause I was given too all my life! Hell by Who everything I got I paid for! One way are another I paid for it! Just don't understand! Ugh im sick and head is about to explode so blog this is short good fucking Night

No comments:

Post a Comment