Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where to begin

Its been a rough couple of weeks and as the weeks progress on it ain't getting better! Life is throwing me so damn many curve balls it ain't funny! Im just trying to knock them out of the park but I can't seem to make it past first base! But ill get it out sooner or later! But, I guess its gonna Take lots of energy that I don't Have at the moment! Ill gain my strength back one day! Just gotta be patient!

If your reading this and are remotely interested in women not only sexually but friendly too then comment before or email me at rebelpride77@gmail.com!
Im in search of a female friend that I can hold, snuggle up too, talk too, and hang out with when im bored and lonely at home! I need a companion that will listen when I need to vent, let me please her, and on occasion whine and dine her! I don't think im a bad person! I think my big heart gets in the way too much because I care a lot and its too much for ppl at times I think! Im not happy in my marriage and im really trying to be but when you don't feel the love back its hard to be happy! But I guess that's why im seeking that someone that will show me the love im missing and have missed all my life! My mom and dad alike just pushed me away! So I Never had that love that I've wanted or needed! If you want a friend that cares about you and can offer benefits too them email me!

Now that's out of the way time to rest my tired bones and body! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment