Friday, October 19, 2012

Long time ago

I started this blog as a way to vent my frustration with the world! Not very many ppl read it and not very many should cause I spare no ones feelings I speak my mind and from my heart most of the time! I've decided that something's are better left alone and something's are better left unspoken! It seems odd to me that we used to talk daily and then all of a sudden you just quit talking to me! Hmm maybe it's something I said or did I don't know and right now I don't really care cause your not really a friend if you only talk to me once every 3 months! I mean we talked every day and some days we hung out together but I guess there's other fish to fry and other fish in the sea! It's time now for me to delete you from my phone and when that's done I've official deleted you out of my life! Maybe one day we will meet again but until then hope you enjoy your life and remember you did once have a friend in me but now you have nothing in me! So long to you! 

Life is about making hard choices, living on the edge and sometimes flirting when your drunk! Yelp that's what I did tonight and whew I almost had her but I guess it's best to be friends and not ruin what friendship we do have! A year ago a person walked in my life looking for an experience and got scared and ya know we've formed the best friendship any girl could ask for! Although tonight I almost broke that friendship and almost became her experience! Whew proud I ran out of drink before that unfolded cause a friendship is more important than a one time fling! Well it's time to go to bed my body hurts and I really wanna just sleep! Good night world! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment