Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What if...

I stopped for one day and walked away from my phone, Facebook and just watched tv or laid in bed and read! Do I think I could no because this phone is my life! Some days it brings me joy, sorrow and pain! Other times I don't know why it's my life! Today I went to a funeral for a man that I didn't even know but you know I knew his wife and one of his kids! It's the little things in life that sometimes we most stop and appreciate more and more! Never have I ever thought about it as a end to one thing! But you know as its been said life is short and when The Lord says its your time to go you will go! When he's ready for you! But until then you know you might as well continue to try to live on your own and do what you feel is right! I hope that I've walked the way The Lord wants but I know I haven't always! But you know we all sometimes back slide! Enough of that! 

The grass is dying slowly on the other side of the fence because I've realized that my husband has stood by me when I needed him and has tried to help me anyway he can! And that I truly need to stand by him! I do love this man and wish that I had more to offer! But I don't! Anyways I'm headed to bed! Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment