Monday, September 24, 2012

Start to blog again!

The 1st pic is looking out of our balcony, 2nd is some tanned guys I thought was fine, 3rd is sun setting from our balcony, 4th is the front of our condo, 5th Corey with the fish they caught, 6th toes in the sand, and last is me the last night we was there on the deck on crab trap restaurant

There comes a time in your life you gotta walk away from things that make you feel less than you are! I'm really to begin to worry that I might be stuck here in this place with no way to escape! Just as its been said others before me has laid down the way I must follow! I guess that sometimes it's just that they need to understand there way isn't always perfect! But anyways enough about that! I just got back from an amazing beach getaway! Yes me and Corey went to the beach for a week and the time there was amazing! Just the views, the food, the ocean, the waves you name it and it was awesome! Sometimes I think I could live there but others I think naw your better off where you are! I mean its pretty, and nice to visit but tupelo is my home! It's always gonna be my home! 
Corey went deep sea fishing it's something that I'd always wanted to do but there's no way my body is up for that type of labor! He said it was hard work! But he had fun I'm proud that he got to go! I did all the driving down there, and while we was there, and back! It doesn't upset me but it does cause he gets to sleep, read and what ever! It pisses me off that I'd planned a nice night for us! Even went and bought a sheet before we left just for this night! Cause the one I wanted to take had a stain on it! Well that night never happened! He got all pissy and I went to bed crying! That night I had night mares again and they had slacked up for a long time! I guess us fighting brought them back! I'm taking my meds right so that could be the solution too! But anyways, life must go on! Well, I learned something new today that missy thought I was jealous or upset with her on Saturday morning cause she was going with Michelle! Well, I set her straight cause that wasn't it at all! I had no reason to be upset! I told missy today that I'm looking for a female for one time a month! Lol the week I'm on my period! So she can console me, hold me and comfort me! That's the only time I really think about wanting someone! I think cause Corey's just not a compassionate person, nor does he know how to show it! He's so self centered that he don't know which way is up half the time! Well, blog I'm Gonna close this blog with some pictures! They will be on top! 

No comments:

Post a Comment