Saturday, September 15, 2012

From destin, fl

I arrived here this am with lots on my mind and lots to think about while I'm here! As I sit here writing this blog from the balcony on the 14th floor I hear the waves crashing on the shore! It's so peaceful and delightful to be here! As I think about things and how things are an what things I might need to change in my life I wish my grandmother was here cause I sure could ask her a couple of things! Life's too short and I just need someone to tell me to slow down! I think I said something to upset missy an I hope I didnt! I wish I had a girl to call my own! I have Lisa but its a long distant relationship and I'm not so sure she's that into me! I wish she was but I don't think she is! I still love missy and would do anything right now to be with her! She made me happy, she's been there when others ran! She's my beat friend! But she's not interested in nothing like that! I guess it just she's content being single no one can hurt her then! And no one can break her heart! But anyways I must get off he now cause the battery on my phone is honna die soon! Peace y'all from beautiful sandestin resort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment