Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Salt life!!

I'm loving staying in Destin! It's the most beautifulness place I've been in a very long time! Ive enjoyed going to the beach every day just about except yesterday when we rained all day! Tomorrow Corey's going deep sea fishing id love to go but my body just not strong enough! I'm gonna miss him while he's gone but I'm gonna go sit on the beach and read my book! Hope I get a little sun on my legs and arms! I need it! Life here is so laid back and relaxed that I truly believe I could live here year round! One day I'll have a vacation home here that I can go to when ever I want! It's so calm and peaceful here that I wish it was my home now! Weve been swimming every day but yesterday! Yesterday was a lazy, boring day! We went to oklossa island and walked around a antique store, then we ate lunch at whata burger and then went to seafood market and got some fresh shrimp came back to room cooked it! It was amazing! Today, was a lazy morning then we ate at firehouse subs, then checked on a fishing charter, booked it, returned something's to bass pro, then we came back to room and Corey cooked the rest of the shrimp and omg it was amazing again tonight! So now I'm laying in bed writing this blog and about to go to bed! Well, good night all! Peace from the Beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment