Monday, September 10, 2012

Been awhile

The more days that pass the long it seems that I'll get to see you again!! I've been so torn apart lately, I got one friend that just started texting me the other day! She'd been away for a while, then Natasha is moving to the coast to be with her girlfriend, Missy's wanting me to come see her, Lisa wants me to come see her! I feel like sometimes I wish there was more of me!! I still love missy, I guess I always will love her! But before her was a girl named Christie, truth be known I would of given up everything for her, but she wasn't ready for a commitment from me! She's had a rough life and just got out of prison about 4 months ago! If I wasn't trying to work on this marriage I'd been up and gone to Jackson to start my life with her! I do love her but it's not nothing more than friendly love right now! I'm sure it could be more! Natasha I'm do proud of her! I wish that things would of worked out for us but it didn't and everything happens for a reason! She's happy and things are looking up and I couldn't ask for a better thing! Lisa, there could be a lot more with her but I believe she's afraid of long distance love! But you know maybes that's a good thing! I guess at times I wish I had that love that me and missy shared again with her cause I truly believe that I could see myself with her until my dying days! No we aren't together now and may never be together again! She's not even interested in me like that! So it's just a thought! But I love all these women and I know they all love me in there own little way! I wish all them the best of luck and hope they all find happiness one day! It's been a long time since I've truly been the happiest person I want to be! 2007 I lost that happiness but that's just me! Anyways I'll blog again soon! Maybe from the beach hehe! Love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment