Sunday, August 26, 2012

....if.....

About 2 years ago I had to remove this ring from my finger because my RA had taken its toll on my poor fingers the day I had to take this ring off it about killed me, since that day I've been trying to save this marriage! I got tired of not wearing it so I went and had it stretched a little, then we sent my engagement ring and Corey's wedding band that he's never wore off to be sized! I'm really hoping he wears it and wears it proudly, I mean it makes me sad to know that he want wear it! But before I understood why cause he did a lot of manual labor and now he's more of an office person! I guess I feel a sense of closeness with us both wearing them! As I lay here tonight thinking back over how far we've coming in just over nine years, it seems like we shouldn't be together but we've stuck it out and we've tried hard to make this thing work! Life has its way of testing you and getting you to the breaking point and holding on by a thread! It's hard at times but at times it's worth all the trials and snares we've went thru! One thing that I can say honestly is that I've given this marriage my all! It's been a fight but as my grandmother taught me you don't back down, you keep getting up for more and you keep trying harder! That's what I've done and that's what I'll continue to do! Good night blog peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment