Thursday, August 23, 2012

Been a while

Not really much going on so I guess I don't have much to say! Other than someone asking me something when they knew the answer then got mad when I told them the answer! But you know sometimes the truth hurts! I wish I could find someone to hold me and snuggle with me with nothing in return but a little nap! No sex involved at first! I just want to be held, I can't find that person and that really hurts too cause I guess I put feelings into it when I shouldn't! I've fought back feelings for someone and now I see that it's best I keep fighting them back cause that person really ain't ever gonna leave her husband and be With me! So I've decided that I really do love my husband and I guess I better try to make this thing work! Although I've tried so many times before and now it just seems like that I can see where my trying has helped in any way! Ugh! Well blog my eyes are heavy ill type more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment