Tuesday, August 7, 2012

When enough is enough

Sex, the three letter word that every man wants on a daily basis, they get it one time it's like a ticking bomb waiting to explode! It's like they gotta have it or they can't function! Well I've had enough, tonight was enough! I'm ready to tell him to go find a woman, to fuck all he wants, maybe then he'll leave me the fuck alone! I just get tired of hearing it day in and day out! I don't think any woman wants to hear about sex daily! Ugh! 

Next thing is I'm bout ready to say fuck it all and blow up! I'm tired of the same people coming to me and asking me things and helping them they there problems but when it comes time for me to need them or want them to be there for me hell they done fell off the face of the earth! It's like they all run when they see me coming! Hell, of you don't like me just tell me damn! Don't get my hopes up then be like excuse after excuse! Ugh it just pisses me off! Well blog that's all! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment