Thursday, June 20, 2013

Looking at myself

I see someone that's given up on life and just about give up on walking! Looking at how it hurts and how it feels to just walk in restaurant or theater or just in my house, I came to the conclusion that I've gotta start doing better or ill be wheelchair bound long before my time! I'm not ready for that and so I looked at Corey the other night and I said, "will you walk with me?" He said, "tonight?" I said, "yelp!" And so the journey began! Last night was my first night and I walked 4 laps last night which is 1/2 mile! Then I walked 4 laps tonight! I'm taking it slow and I'm just doing what my body feels like I can do! It'll take time but I think I'll be able to walk all 8 with out sitting down one day! It's something that just has to be done! I can't give in to this disease, I can't allow it to control me any longer! I just feel that I've lost interest in life lately and I've gotta gain something out of it! Ill be blogging about my progress hopefully daily! I'm gonna walk tomorrow night then I'm taking the weekend off! I just don't wanna get burned out and I can't over do it! So little at a time! Good night blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment