Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dreaming

Of days gone by and wishing for one more day! Tomorrow is Father's Day a day set aside to honor the fathers, dads or moms that played both roles! My dad is just that he's not a father he's a dad! He cared to much about his wives and raising their kids to worry about his own! Yea he bought us things we needed but you know things aren't made up of how much you spent! I've tried to make up for all the wrong he's done and tried to make them right but really all I wanted was him to truly show me he loved me! Show me don't tell me show me! But I must say all the things I've wanted he's tried to give me monetarily! But you know as I was telling my friend tonight sex isn't what I need to show me you love me. I need other things! Like compassion, affection (non sexual) and love coming into my marriage I didn't know what love was what it consisted of because thru out my years of life love was bought not expressed! I feel like Corey still at times tries to buy my love! But you know I need more than that! Anyways dreaming if better days and a better life! 

Never allow a person to hear your dreams because most will make it their own and others might try to buy it for you! Dreams are made to help give you something to look forward too! Life is just a dream because one you don't know what tomorrow holds and two it's just really a big idea! Dream is an idea! So live life on the edge a little, drive to fast, smoke cigs, drink a cold beer and live freely! Just remember that it's ok to be free for once! Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment