Friday, May 24, 2013

Hmmm

The things that you question and the things that you see that make you go hmm! It's not every day that you see something that other wise wouldn't been seen if someone hadn't pointed it out! Like today I was out at the drivers license place and saw this kid walk in with her mother but it wasn't until my friend told me that the mother was the one getting her license not the kid! My miss perception of something like that! It's actually funny when I see things and ask someone about it and the answers you get is so unbelievable it's funny! I came home from the drivers license place and knew yesterday there was a can of skoal laying on the boat I figured it was Derek's being that he had used the boat and brought it back yesterday! Today I come home and its gone! I ask Corey where it is and he said I quote "I threw it away, cause I didn't want you to see it!" Then he wanted to go eat lunch and I see in his pocket something round and I reach in his pocket to get it out and he said hey get out of my pocket! So I then say to him what he said to me! Then he says ah ah I told Derek to leave it for me so you would think it was his! Why lie about it! Just tell me the fucking truth! But perception can play a big role in our everyday thinking! It's crazy how we perceive something! But sometimes out perception is the truth we just wait to see if the guilty party admits wrongs or what! Life goes on and as the saga continues it goes on too! One day ill be gone and won't care! Peace  

No comments:

Post a Comment