Thursday, May 16, 2013

Looking back!!

Sometimes you just have to take a moment to reflect on the good, bad and ugly parts of your life! Today I was sitting here at home after I had went to see my best friend Debbie for a few mins! I hate that we don't get to see each other more than we do! I'd love to spend more time with her! But you know life just gets in the way! She told me yesterday I think that I needed to slow down! I told her that I was a fighter and once a fighter sat down they would give up! Well that's me, if I ever quit pushing myself, pushing thru the pain, the aches I'll give up! I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet or wave the white flag just yet! I've come too far to give up! Sometimes, I think back on how I got to where I am today and it really hit me earlier that I got here cause I didn't give in to my pain! Yes, I've been beat down to the point I could of have up! The moment when I had to have Corey and Missy dress me! It was a hard time! But I'm not giving up yet! Once a fighter always a fighter and I'll be fighting until the end! 

Sometimes the things that come to mind aren't always the best things, or the nicest things, but they are my thoughts and we are all entitled to thoughts! Each day that I wake I thank The Lord above for given me one more day! Each night as I lay my head down I ask The Lord to give me one more chance to be all I can be! The simplest things can make you realize that your time here on earth isn't forever! And if anyone's read my blogs before know I'm standing on the edge, and living on a dream! No I might not have the finest things in the world, but I do have food, clothes, and a shelter! No it's not a big house, or the nicest clothes or the finest food but it's better than nothing! Always remember that today was given, tomorrow isn't promised and be thankful for waking each day! Well, blog it's time for bed! Good night! Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment