Thursday, May 9, 2013

Headache

A week ago tomorrow I went to hospital to have a port put in because my veins are wore out from all the prednisone and infusions! It was a bitter day but I knew it was for the best! Sometimes you just gotta allow your fears to be released and your worries lay them down before The Lord! That's what I did! I discussed it with Corey and that morning we said a prayer and it was like a wave of relief came over me! It was a feeling of I got this! And that he did! He pulled me right on thru and I know he's watching over me! 
Today I scared the life out of my family! I was sitting on my dad and step moms couch and just fell over! I don't remember nothing about any of I just remember waking up in the ER! Corey was there, carol, Dana, my sister, mom and brother was all there! I said what am I doing here and they told me what happened! The said my sugar was 33 when I got to hospital and was like 20 when they loaded me in ambulance! Luckily I was somewhere that ppl was there too and I wasn't home alone when it happened! I feel ok just head hurts! I just wish I could remember what happened! But my port is bleeding a little bit too! So I might have to have it worked on they aren't sure if I might of hit it at some point! But I'm suppose to be checking my blood sugar every hour and before meals! Gotta start eating better! And I just hope that I don't have to do insulin! But right now diet and some pills! Yea just realized that adds another pill to my daily doses! Hmm that makes 9 pills daily and 12 on Thursday! Cause on Thursday I take the 3 RA pills that help my infusion! Wow! Great I'm a walking medicine cabinet! Yelp! But anyways just wanted to write how my day went! Ugh! Good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment