Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weather blah blah

Ha you probably thought you was about to read about the weather well your not hehe! But I've been in a weird mind set lately and I'm not sure why! I think that things would be different had my husband not been acting an ass! But you know I guess he has that right! But I've been down and out lately! Just think I need a break from the world! I mean really a break that I can clear my mind, and have someone else cook, clean and all that for me! One day it's like I can't seem to move or get motivated to do anything! And it really doesn't help that my husband is just as lazy as me! I mean if he would motivate me I might do more! But sometimes life just isn't the way we expect it to be! So I gotta do what I gotta do! Yesterday I made myself get up, fold clothes wash clothes and then make supper! Today I was a little less busy! I didn't do nothing! I really just feel somedays it's never enough! I did manage to do some supper! But you know I guess that it was ok although he said he liked it just I put too much rosemary on his chicken! Hell if it ain't too much it's not enough! Anyways, life's a bitch! Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment