Saturday, March 15, 2014

Memories

It's amazing how one text, one message or just one word can bring up so many memories of days gone by and water under the bridge! I miss those days and the people in the memories! This is weird to some but maybe someone reading it can relate! I was playing words with friends and one of the words a friend played was fart and yes that's a funny word but it brought up a memory that made me smile! Cause it was one that I truly had thought was stored deep! But anyways enough about that! On to another things as the days get longer the more my mind wonders off to a far away place! It's been awhile since I've wondered this far away! It hurts to know that I've chosen this path and I might never walk that path again! I'm missing having that person on the other side of the fence! Main reason I miss that person is cause I'm longing for someone to hold me! It might sound crazy but when I'm depressed al I want is someone to hold me and play with my hair or just rub my back nothing sexual just truly hold me like I'm a little kid! It's sad that I don't have that with my husband cause he feels it's all about sex! I just sometimes wanna tell him I'm going to find me a woman to hold me! But I know he's gonna think I'll fall in love then I'll start cheating again! But really that's not what I feel like! I honestly believe that I might be passed that part then again it's not like it's a light switch! But truly I wish I could find just someone to hold me! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment