Thursday, March 13, 2014

When you feel blue!!!!!!

There's a slight breeze blowing, a nice gentle one the sun is shining the birds are chirping why must you feel so blue! Well many things happen in a persons life that know one knows! The past few weeks I've gone thru a deep depression I'm slowly coming out of it! I feel as if I was just sad cause aunt Brenda passed but then come to thank if it I've bend sad for a while now! Thinking back I see that my sadness comes from the inability to do anything!  My knees hurt my body hurts! Sometimes I just wanna Give up! Giving up is easy way out! I've never given up on anything in my life and dont plan to start at this moment either! I shall continue on and I will get passed this! Beautiful day for a swing! Yelp that's where I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment