Saturday, April 26, 2014

Water, Fish, Lure, Crickets

To some fishing is a sport, to me fishing is a time to be one with myself and to give my mind time to work out things that need working out! Today as I sit in the boat in the lake I had time to be me and enjoy some of what is given to me daily! It's a time that I don't feel the pain, I don't care about my looks, I don't care about who sees me! I don't feel like giving up! It's a time that I have no feelings about much of anything! It's also a time to look back at how far I've come and think about how far I gotta go! Although today I didn't look ahead and say damn I got a long ways to go, I said Thank You a Lord for helping me to get this far! I looked back on where I was a year ago and saw that person that I'd become and then I looked further back and saw the person that was raging and the person that was plowing down the world one word at a time. I saw that person today and I looked that person right in the eye and I said back away devil I shall not walk that road again. I finally stood up to the devil! Standing up is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life! I've always lived by If I've got it then you can gave it but it's time I take a stand and stand up! I was challenged today in my mind to take the life I had and compare it to the life I have now! The comparisons are so far apart that it's hard to tell if there was really a life in between! I was walking hand and hand with the devil himself, no doubt in my mind he was pushing me to be that person I was and when I stepped off that wagon and joined hands with The Lord I've realized this life is far better than the last life! So I challenge myself daily to walk a little closer with The Lord! And I will not allow the devil to take me down the dark alley and betray to me as the right path! Also today allowed me see that I am still here because I didn't give up! I'm still here because it's not my time to go, I'm still here to inspire others that being strong isn't just psychical strength but it's a mental strength and a emotional strength as well! With out those two you might not see that your stronger than your weakest moment! Be who you are and don't be afraid to dance in the rain! Peace,love and happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment