Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the day that hurts the most

Today was very hard for me as a person. I lost something that held a special place in my heart that can never be replaced. She wasn't my real grandmother but treated me as if I was her own. I haven't taken the time out of my busy life to go see her one last time and now it hurts more than ever. The next time I see her will be her lying in the casket. Its hard to lose a family member but even harder to lose one that wasn't even kin to you but by only marriage. She was a strong woman with a heart of gold. Never in a millon years did I expect to hear my stepmother on the phone to tell me that. We never know what God has in store for us until its to late to take back what we can't change. Please add her kids and family to your thoughts and prayers. Thanks memaw for all the memories that you allowed me to have with you! I love you and miss you already! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment