Saturday, February 21, 2009

its been awhile

Its been awhile since i sat down here at the computer and blogged. Lets see where to begin. Since I was last here, I went to the ER, had my infusion and deconstructed the kitchen only to put it all back together. Well, I week ago this sunday(tommorrow) I was sitting here at the house talking to Missy on the phone and playing with some baseball cards that I brought home from missy's house. A pain hit me in my left side and made me feel like i was going to throw up. It was a pain that I had never felt before in my life as far as that I never want to feel again. I went and laid down in the bed in hopes it would ease up a little but it didn't. I called corey crying and he told me he was coming home to take me to the ER. Well, he finally gets here and we are off to the ER. I get there get signed in. Corey is having to stand cause their isn't anywhere to sit only standing room. I over heard the sign in woman tell someone else that the wait was probably about 7 to 8 hours. I was pissed but the pain had eased enough for me to go back home and take a pain pill and go to bed. So I did. I told corey to come on and lets go home.. I was so tired and wasn't about to sit there no 8 hours. Well, corey thought I was trying to pass a kidney stone or it was moving its way to my bladder. I don't know but I do know it hurt like hell.. I don't understand why the freaking er has an 8 hour wait. Damn at all the places in this place to get medical attention they all close at 5 on sunday night. That is stupid in my opinion. But they want to charge you an arm and leg to go to the er.. But anyway enough about that. I'm better now. I don't know what happened but i'm still living and breathing. Had my infusion the other day and it went well. I feel much better now. Might be having little babies soon. I think that my sweet little bella might of got hung up with my mean baby Boomer. I guess we will know soon.. I might be a grandmother soon.. LOL... I sent a text to my step mom and told her that they might be grandparents again soon. She told my dad and he gave her a look like what the hell are you talking about my baby girl Christy is pregnant. When she told him it was the dogs he just said oh shit your kidding me. I just laughed my ass off. I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard of.. Well, anyway. I will keep you posted on how things are going. I'm really tired and ready for bed. So good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment