Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it snow

Well, its the first day of March. I had to go to the doctor the other day cause i had this rash thingy on my back that I didn't know what it was and it itched like a you know what. But anyway, I went to the doctor and guess what he told me. I had a case of shingles. Look at me now, never had them before didn't know what the hell they where and I go them.. Aint that just lovely.. Well, they hurt kind of bad at time but me and lortab became closer friends. I was taking them round the clock to stop the pain. Well, Now i think they are spreading across my stomach. I just feel like crap.. But, Its gonna get better. Just takes time. Nothing really going on other than all day yesterday they keep saying, its gonna snow and I told everyone we they was crazy it aint gonna snow. Well, low and behold I woke up to a surprize.. It had snowed. I got pictures I will add to the slide show for all to see. It was very pretty.. My babies really had a good time. Bella thinks its the swimming pool she gets her head in it and just slings it around like its water. Boomer on the other hand doesn't really care what the crap it is. Just let me pee on everything to mark my spot. Well, that is all i have to say right now. I'm going to get up and let Brody have the computer. We are sharing a computer right now. And my router isn't working for another computer to be on it. I'm tired of this interent right now i could scream but anyway Hope all will enjoy..... Watch Slide show on blog page for pics.. and i will add a few here..

No comments:

Post a Comment