Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long time no see

Well, its been about 10 days since I got on here. I don't get on here like i should. I guess I need to keep you all updated on the way things are going with me. I was off this past weekend and we tried going fishing again. How many times do i have to tell my husband i'm ready to go somewhere where there are fish. I guess what i'm saying isn't sinking in to his darn head. But anyway. We didn't even get a bite or a fish all day. I'm so tired of this crap i could literaly scream. But that is beside the point. I guess everything else is going pretty good around here. We have finished up the house. I'm so excited the kitchen is all done but the tile. When we get it all done we will have it all done. But you know a little bit down the road for that. corey isn't doing it all his self this time. He said he was going to hire him a cheap mexican.. lol.. considering that his cousin is married to a mexican.. lol.. Well, I started monday a long work week. 10 days to be exact. I'm so tired and today is only the 3rd day. what will i be like come next thursday.. hmmm... well, i'm tired and can't think so im going to bed talk to you all later.. sorry this was so short and sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment