Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm so behind..











Its been since March sometime. Its the freaking end of march and I haven't blogged almost all month. What is up with me? I guess I'm just to busy to think about getting on here. I don't have some news to tell all. I have been fishing and gotten beating by my husband several times. I guess I don't know that the hell i'm doing in the fishing world anymore. He can throw the same darn thing I am and i can't get crap. Not nuthing but hung up in the darn weeds or trees. it just doesn't make any sense to me. But i don't have a picture i would like all to see. Its not my fish im holding but I will put it on here anyway lol.. Just so all you know in a few weeks i will be going on vacation. I'm so excited I could wet my pants. lol. Not really.. I'm just being funny. I'm waiting on my husband to get home with me some candy. I'm about to pull my hair out waiting on him. I need candy and I need candy now.. Just kidding. But I do want some candy. I'm a little down and out i have gained some more weight. I lose it all then gain it all back. I don't tell anyone when i gain it cause i feel like a freaking fool for gaining but you know then i sit here and eat freaking candy. that is me.. I love me some candy.. As my mom would probably tell you that I have loved candy all my life.. But, anyway, i got my candy. this blog is about just a lot of darn rambling.. I don't know why i do it but i love to ramble on about nuthing. I was told today that I talk to fast. Well, i guess i'm just a fast talker in my old age.. lol. well, good night all. and enjoy the picture of my holding corey's fish. It weighted a whopper of 5 1/2 lbs. he caught it on a crappy(aka crappie) jig.. Not even a freaking bass lure.. I love fishing.. i also want to add a picture of me being bored at work the other night. I hope you enjoy.. The one in the red was at my computer desk lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment