Tuesday, October 27, 2009

life!

Nobody told me life was this hard! I just don't understand why the smallest things in life cause us so much heartache and pain! I don't know about you but death is heartbreaking! I had a good day today, inspite of the rain it was good! I feel like that she was look down at me today crying with me because it was pouring down when I got there! Aunt jeanette was a very good woman, lived a fairly decent life! Just living like she had no cares and didn't really give a damn about what she said! I feel like I need to get a few things off my chest! I feel like today it really hit me! It really made me feel like I didn't want to! I kept telling myself that it just wasn't true until I actually saw it! I'd like to take the time out to tell a special person to me thanks! Kiersten, it meant the world to me that you was willing to go with me! Thanks so much! I'm sleepy so gonna close this blog! Good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment